Haircuts

We have  postponed getting haircuts until we absolutely had to and we had moved to Lagenthal. We thought if we found a good spot in Gumligen and moved we would have to experiment again. I went first. I searched Yelp and google but no information if English. So I went to the first place I walked to. Looked nice. Very little English spoken there. I made an appointment for the next day. When I went the next day I had the owner cut my hair, he was the only one who seemed willing to take the English speaking Expat. I brought a picture of what I wanted. I didn't want to relive my nightmare China experience. The cut (experience) was fine. Cost of this little haircut? $78.00. Wow! Cut only!

Mark was next. I told him to try somewhere else so we could compare. They had a little more English. Mark also brought a picture, again we have learned so much since China. He even got a massage with his and a piece of chocolate! Cost of his haircut? $52.00  These are our most expensive haircuts ever. We miss you Amberlie for so many reasons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LeMount Saint Michel

Jessica, Sara and Alex in Swiss : the Wengen Trip

Hiking Morgartenberg