Snowshoeing in the Alps ( Grindelwald)

Sunday, December 3rd, 2017

Today we drove to Grindelwald to try out some snowshoeing. We hiked there this fall and loved it. Lots of downhill skiers there today, mostly I think that is why people go there in the winter. There were some other people snowshoeing, cross country skiing and sledding. We went on the Wetterhorn Trail. It was suppose to be easy, so that's where I wanted to start out. I'm not sure climbing up a mountain should ever be considered easy, but I suppose they can get much harder. It was freezing out today. About 0 degrees Fahrenheit. I must say it is the most beautiful place we have ever been snowshoeing, so it was worth it.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LeMount Saint Michel

Jessica, Sara and Alex in Swiss : the Wengen Trip

Hiking Morgartenberg